What data do we collect?
We receive, collect, and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data on our website when you:
(1) Register online via our website or app
(2) Voluntarily complete a customer survey, user testing or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
(3) Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can contact you with information about our products and services given your consent.
How do we store your data?
Our website is hosted on Netlify and our newsletter is connected to Hubspot. Netlify and Hubspot provide us with online platforms that allow us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored on Netlify’s and Hubspot’s data storage, databases, and applications. Our Company will keep your personal information that you give us for a period of 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting your information on all our communication platforms.
Our Company would like to send you information about our products and services. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
(1) The right to access: You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
(2) The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
(3) The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
(4) The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
(5) The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
(6) The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
(7) If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
(1) Keeping you signed in
(2) Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, some services you have asked for such as payment submission can't be provided, once we have this service available on our website.
These cookies collect information about how you use our website, for example which pages you go to most often and if you get error messages from certain pages. These cookies don't gather information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works.
These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in). For instance, our website uses functionality cookies to remember your language preference. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, font and other parts of pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
We may, in certain circumstances, use Adobe Flash Player to deliver special content, such as video clips or animation. To improve your user experience, Local Shared Objects (commonly known as “Flash cookies”) are employed to provide functions such as remembering your settings and preferences. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are managed through an interface different from the one provided by your web browser. This means it is not possible to manage Flash cookies through your browser in the same way you would normally manage cookies. Instead, you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe’s website at http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.
HOW LONG WILL COOKIES STAY ON YOUR BROWSING DEVICE?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your browsing device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your browsing device until they expire or are deleted.
FIRST AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
First party cookies are cookies that belong to us, while third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your browsing device through our website. For example, Facebook will place a cookie on your browsing device if you click on the Facebook link when browsing our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?